Here at Christ Center we believe what Jesus promised. It would be our privilege to pray for you. How can we pray for you? As you direct us, your request will be held in strict confidence, OR, if you choose, your prayer need may be shared with a trained team of intercessors. There are several ways we offer to serve your prayer needs:
• You may send an email. The prayer team will be alerted to pray quickly.
• If your need is urgent please call us at (970) 223-5770.
• Come to our Sunday Worship Service. It always concludes with a time for prayer ministry by trained intercessors.
• “A Healing Place” is available Tuesday at 7 pm here at Christ Center in Room 126. Just come. Your first name is all we need.
• Theophostic Prayer Ministry is available here at Christ Center from Tom Parks, a Licensed Family Practitioner, at (970) 223-0297 or (970) 566-3986. He is a professional counselor, fee based, and skilled in bringing light into your shadowed heart. TPM training classes meet on Mondays in Room 126 at 6:30 pm.