Clearwater KIDS Sunday morning happenings:
• 9:00 a.m. – KICKSTART. Classes for kids of all ages. Start your Sunday off right! Fun, friends, and some extra time with Jesus. Check in your child to their regular classroom. Elementary will start up again on September 9, with our study of Genesis, led by our fabulous small group leaders Caleb, Anna, Zach and Jen!
• 9:45 – 10:20 a.m. – Elementary KIDS Worship, Room 132. A fun and active time to experience biblical truths thorough modern day worship music.
• 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Children’s Church. Fun and engaging, age appropriate classes for children from birth through elementary school.
God loves kids! Here at Clearwater your child has his or her own special place to grow, make friends and discover God’s love for them, and we call this place Clearwater KIDS! You’ll feel comfortable with our clean, safe environments and screened, trained volunteers. We are here to partner with your family to help your children grow to know and love God. Children’s programs are offered during 9:00 a.m. adult classes and our 10:30 a.m. worship service.
Welcome to Clearwater Nursery and Preschool Ministry. Here we invite children to wonder – about God and the world around them. Age appropriate activities and lessons engage your children and help them know that God loves them, made them special and unique, and that Jesus wants to be their friend.
• Meets each Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
• Contact Deb Hamilton with any questions
Our classrooms are divided by age and ability.
Baby and Toddlers – Our littlest, babies and toddlers are cared for in separate rooms. We provide a loving, nurturing atmosphere for the children to learn through play. We provide books, toys, scriptural music and prayer for birth through 30 months.
Primary classroom – for our 2 1/2 and 3 year olds. In this room, our little ones start their time with age appropriate worship followed by a Bible lesson. Then they have a game, snack, and craft that all support and enhance the story. Each week, the kids get a take-home sheet to help parents reinforce the lesson learned on Sunday. This room focuses on learning through activities that are very hands on.
Preschool classroom – for children age 4 – Kindergarten. These children receive the same structure of learning as the 2-3 year olds, however, their stories, games, crafts and activities are designed at a more advanced level. When these children graduate and move to the Elementary class, they have a strong foundation to build on for learning to love and trust our Savior in everyday life.
Clearwater KIDS nursery has the desire to create an atmosphere which welcomes each parent and child. We are here to partner with parents in raising their children in the faith. We strive to be a strong support system to the families we come in contact with.
Interested in Serving?
Want to get involved with our children’s ministry and be part of a fun, dynamic team that makes a difference in the lives of children? Great! We’d love to have you and will make sure to get you plugged into a role where you can use your unique gifts to minister to our children here at Clearwater. Take the first step in the process of becoming part of our team by emailing Jess Baker.