TEMPORARY ROOM CHANGES (10/14/18 – 11/11/18):
Elementary classes will be moved while Clearwater is hosting voting elections October 14 – November 11.
• 9:00 a.m. KICKSTART and KIDS worship will meet in Room 128
• 9:45 a.m. Children’s Worship and Christmas program rehearsal will meet in Room 128
• 10:30 a.m. KIDS regular service will meet in the Dining Room
Clearwater KIDS Sunday morning happenings:
• 9:45 a.m. – KIDS Worship
• 9:00 a.m. – KICKSTART. Classes for kids of all ages. Start your Sunday off right! Fun, friends, and some extra time with Jesus. Check in your child to their regular classroom.
• 9:45 – 10:20 a.m. – Elementary KIDS Worship, Room 132. A fun and active time to experience biblical truths thorough modern day worship music.
Clearwater KIDS Christmas Program – You don’t want to miss this!
“Crazy, Busy, Peaceful, Holy Night”
• All KIDS grades 1st-5th
• Performance on December 16
• Practice officially begins September 30
• Meet Every Sunday at 9:45 in the Elementary classroom
• Contact Haven Marsh firstname.lastname@example.org or Jess Baker email@example.com with any questions.
• 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Children’s Church. Fun and engaging, age appropriate classes for children from birth through elementary school.
God loves kids! Here at Clearwater your child has his or her own special place to grow, make friends and discover God’s love for them, and we call this place Clearwater KIDS! You’ll feel comfortable with our clean, safe environments and screened, trained volunteers. We are here to partner with your family to help your children grow to know and love God. Children’s programs are offered during 9:00 a.m. adult classes and our 10:30 a.m. worship service.
Here in our elementary ministry, we desire to introduce the children to Jesus and see them look to him for everyday guidance in their lives. Our hope is that we can help be the spark that ignites a deeper sense of identity, belonging, and mission in each and every child we serve. Our curriculum is designed to provoke discovery and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in a personal relationship with Jesus, one that they can carry with them to school, the park and home.
What to Expect on Sunday
Your children will worship with you in the main sanctuary. After worship, an announcement will be made at the end of the songs to dismiss children to their group for children’s church. The kids will meet their teacher at the back of the sanctuary near the south door. You can pick your child up from the Elementary classroom. Contact Jess Baker with any questions.
Interested in Serving?
Want to get involved with our children’s ministry and be part of a fun, dynamic team that makes a difference in the lives of children? Great! We’d love to have you and will make sure to get you plugged into a role where you can use your unique gifts to minister to our children here at Clearwater. Take the first step in the process of becoming part of our team by emailing Jess Baker.
At Clearwater, we believe that we make the greatest impact on a child’s life when we partner with their parents. While we have about 40 hours a year to influence a child, a parent has over 3,000 hours a year. That’s why it’s so important to us that we give you the tools to reinforce the lessons from Sunday throughout the week. Below are some awesome resources to help you do that.
This blog is full of articles, podcasts, and other resources created specifically to help parents in the spiritual development of their children. There is practical and helpful content updated weekly.
The Parent CUE App
This app offers cues, such as songs, videos, and conversation starters to help parents reinforce the lessons that their kids learned on Sunday. In addition, a lot of the content from The Parent Cue website is available on the app as well. It costs $1.99 to purchase, but there are no recurring monthly or yearly charges.