Ministry Overview: Dr. David J. Niquette, Teaching Pastor
CELEBRATING MY TRUE IDENTITY IN CHRIST:
- “I am a child of the living God! My heavenly Father is the Most High Sovereign of the universe, above time, before all things, and Ruler for Eternity — and He knows me! He chose me! He loves me! He always has! And always will!
- His Son, Jesus, is my Friend. He is my King who has my love and loyalty. He gives me identity and purpose.
- I am indwelt by the Holy Spirit of God, my strength, my advocate, Who speaks God’s truth to me faithfully. In Him I have all I need to survive and excel.
- I am secure forever in my identity as a child of this living, loving, triune God.
- Because Jesus died for me, conquered death for me, forgives me, and indwells me, therefore, Jesus defines me! I know who I am. And all that I am is a gift of His grace through simply believing and responding to His love.
- As my God gives me the strength and grace, I will stand in this precious identity without fear, and without compromise, with victory in life assured now and forever. Truly, I live, and move, and have my being in Him.”
- One more thing. We have a shared identity as the body of Christ, a holy nation, a royal priesthood, the Bride of Christ. We are not alone. We belong to Him, and to each other.
- D.Min., Talbot Graduate School of Theology, 1981. Major: Church Leadership
- M.Div., Talbot Graduate School of Theology, 1972. Major: Bible Exposition
- B.A., Biola University, La Mirada, California, 1967. Double Major: History and Bible
- Teaching Pastor, Clearwater Church, Fort Collins, CO 2017 to Present
- Senior Pastor, Christ Center Community Church, Fort Collins, CO 1998 to 2017
- Senior Pastor, Northwest Hills Community Church, Corvallis, OR 1987 to 1996
- Senior Pastor, Village Bible Church, Garden Grove, CA 1977 to 1987
- Adjunct Faculty, Talbot School of Theology, Practical Theology. 1981 to 1987
- Pastor, Valley Bible Church, Northridge, CA 1969 to 1977
- “Repentance in the New Testament.” Thesis, Talbot School of Theology, 1972
- “Sheepology: A Manual on Followership.” Dissertation, Talbot School of Theology, 1981
David Niquette | Clearwater Church | 2700 S. Lemay Ave | Fort Collins, CO 80525
Office: (970) 223-5770 Cell: (970) 581-5770